Work Seat Model: 4153
- 21” x 16” plywood deluxe work seat
- Backing and cushioning made from "SuperNit" padding system providing rigid, wear-resistant properties while still soft to the touch. Military spec moisture-management system built-in with custom anti-microbial coating to prevent mildew. Outside shell made of 1300 denier construction to withstand maximum abuse.
- Waist strap with pass thru buckle for added security
- 3 point suspension connection: left, right, and front center
- Can easily be used with ANY full body harness
- Hardware plated to ASTM standards for corrosion resistance
- Sizes available: XS, S, M, L, XL, or Universal (fits M-L)
- 4154: 12” x 24” backless work seat with built in full body harness
- 800PS: Removable positioning saddle for vertical climbing systems, as shown on the 850ABT full body harness
- 850AB: 850 full body harness with shoulder pads and hip positioning D-rings
- 850ABT: 850 full body harness with tongue buckle leg straps, positioning saddle, and shoulder pads, no front center D-ring on belt
- 850ABTH: 850 full body harness with tongue buckle leg straps, shoulder pads, positioning saddle, and front chest D-ring, no front center D-ring on belt
- 897ABT: Full body harness with tongue buckle leg straps, 6” back pad, shoulder pads, removable tool belt, removable positioning saddle, adjustable front center D-ring, and hip positioning D-rings
Whether you use your work seat one day a month, or all day and every day, FrenchCreek work seats provide maximum safety, and maximum comfort with a perfect fit regardless of size or shape. Choose FrenchCreek Production for all of your Fall Protection Equipment, because your life is on the line!
Don't see exactly what you are looking for? Contact us now!