Full Body Harness Model: 631-HOT
- 3-Point adjustment full body harness
- Made with 100% heat resistant KevlarŪ webbing and stitching
- Pass-thru leg and chest buckles
- EZ-Slide back D-ring provides easy, safe connection and keeps fallen worker vertical after any fall
- Perfect-fit chest strap with easy to use pass-thru buckle, sewn in place to prevent user maladjustment
- Additional back safety straps provide security from dorsal ejection
- Hardware plated to ASTM standards for corrosion resistance
- Sizes available: Two universal sizes, S-M or M-XL
- Meets or exceeds all applicable fall-arrest systems standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
- 530B-HOT: 530 full body harness made with heat resistant KevlarŪ webbing and stitching, pass-thru buckle chest, leg, and waist straps, friction buckle adjustable shoulders, and hip positioning D-rings
- 631: Full body harness made with standard nylon webbing, and pass-thru buckles
- 631B: 631 full body harness made with standard nylon webbing, pass-thru leg and chest straps, and hip D-rings
- 631B-HOT: 631 full body harness made with heat resistant KevlarŪ webbing and stitching, pass-thru leg and chest straps, and hip positioning D-rings
- 631D: 631 full body harness made with standard nylon webbing, pass-thru leg and chest straps, and shoulder D-rings
- 631KUT: Arc Flash Harness with heat and flame resistant Kevlar webbing, die electric sliding back D-ring, and flame resistant buckle covers.
Sizing chart for Full Body Harnesses.
FrenchCreek Production also offers Kevlar® lanyards with Kevlar® shock absorbers!
All FrenchCreek harnesses combine maximum safety, ease of use, and freedom of movement. FrenchCreek harnesses are designed to keep you securely strapped in during and after a fall, and distribute the fall-arrest forces throughout the strongest parts of the body. Our unique EZ-Slide back D-ring not only allows for quick and proper user placement, but also will position the worker in a straight vertical position after a fall. As with any FrenchCreek harness, the full list of harness accessories & options is available for customizing comfort and custom functionality.
Whether you wear a harness one day a month, or all day every day, FrenchCreek harnesses provide maximum safety and comfort with a perfect fit regardless of size or shape. Choose FrenchCreek Production for all of your Fall Protection Equipment, because your life is on the line!
Don't see exactly what you are looking for? Contact us now!